Tuesday, May 24, 2016

And now, San Francisco

We flew back to San Francisco on March 11th...I'm trying to figure out how to describe how I felt...I was happy to be back where I knew how things work and couldn't believe that time had passed so quickly. What did we do first? We took BART straight to get a burrito in the Mission District. Home, sweet, home burrito! Nothing like getting a good burrito with good salsa. We were however, shocked by how much it cost, $23 for 2 burritos and 2 drinks. CALIFORNIA IS EXPENSIVE, totally worth it though. Hmm, overall it is strange to be home and I think it's mainly because we actually don't have a home. Our stuff is in storage and so we're going to keep living out of our bags until we get it all figured out.


We only had a few days in the Bay Area before we left for Hawaii (see next post to hear about that trip) but we managed to see several friends, get a working cell phone number, and I got a job. Big thanks to Mike and Gi for letting us stay with them for a few days. We hope to be seeing more of our friends and family in the coming months, we missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment