Sunday, May 14, 2017

So it's been a year

So it's been a year since we've done anything with this blog, and now that it's spring and the weather is lovely and I've begun to emerge from my cocoon of disillusionment about the world, my country, and the other realities, I am finally starting to feel like my semi-healthy self again. Coming back from our year off was a lot harder than we thought but now we're finally (for-the-most-part) readjusted to our life back in the bay area as fully employed individuals. And for the first time in a while I'm feeling motivated to go explore new places and things and to get out of my comfort zone by forcing myself to write on this goddamn blog again. So while I'm on this wave of motivation I'm going to try and go back to share some of our excursions over the last year to bring the blog up to date. And even though we're both tied down in 9-5 jobs, we hopefully can keep this blog from falling into total abandonment by occasionally sharing some explorations of the area, the state of California, and (hopefully every once in a while) beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment